Monday, December 10, 2012

Bisquick Stuffed Bites

Alright! It's time for another post before finals week! How do I have time for this you ask? Well my AGD Sister Jamie has found a recent love for my blog and has reminded me that this thing still exists! 
I figured I'd give her something new to read ;) So here you go Jamie :)) LIEP!

These are really simple! Take Gluten Free Bisquick, follow the recipe for biscuits, and then follow my instructions! 

You'll Need: 

Bisquick
"Stuffing" Whatever you want to put inside!
Cheese!
Muffin tin (sprayed with spray butter)

First mix up your biscuits, spray your pan, and then put a nice layer of the sticky goodness on the bottom of a muffin pan!
Like this!

I did pizza pops! so I have all the ingredients for pizza inside!
YUM!

Make sure all of your ingredients fit in the muffin tin

Cover with the remaining biscuit mix and cheese!!! 
Add cheese as if you lived in Wisconsin! 
(seriously) haha
**But see below about how the cheese melts**

These pictures are how they should look!


With all your yummy cheese!!!!

Bake for about 25-30 minutes (*****or until they are done****)

I didn't cook mine quite long enough because the cheese...(was starting to burn)
But if you added cheese about halfway through you will be golden!
Just make sure your biscuit is cooked all the way through

When I make these, I make as many as possible, and then freeze them in containers of 2 or 3
They are perfect for on-the-go, quick, yummy meals!

You could also make chicken pot pies this way.. or just about anything that sounds good with lots of carbs :))

Check out our Pinterest boards for more ideas!!!!
(In case you don't know, my mom and I are both blessed with gluten allergies, and we happen to love to Pin, so lots of yummy foods)

As Always, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment