Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Low-Carb, Gluten-Free PIZZA

My mom has got us both on this Low-Carb diet; I've been craving pizza's like it's no ones business. 
I was really worried that this was going to be nasty.....
BUT it was probably some of the yummiest crust....no ranch needed!
And it gives directions for one pizza...
If you are feeding more than yourself, I would suggest making a few...

This was my inspiration

You'll Need:
1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp crushed garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
olive oil (optional)
pizza sauce, shredded cheese and your choice of toppings*


Cut parts of a Cauliflower into flowerets and put into a food processor 
Do this until it looks like "grain"

Stick the "processed" cauliflower in the microwave for 8 minutes

Meanwhile, while the stuff is cooking in the microwave,
beat the egg, mix in the mozzarella and dried oregano 
Mix in the Cauliflower
*Preheat the oven to 450*

Then add the remaining ingredients

Now mush the "crust" onto a pan...
I forgot to spray butter onto the pan...

I would suggest using tinfoil underneath 


Cook for 15 minutes

Now take it out, add pizza sauce and your favorite toppings

Bake until the cheese is melted

WALA!!! SO GOOD!!!

As always, Enjoy :))

1 comment:

  1. This was sooooooooooooooo GOOD!! THanks for saving me a piece!!

    ReplyDelete